Re: Those characters who just ruin the show

I'd smash the 10th doctor tbh

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

I'd like fuck Donna more than Taylor Swift and I don't even fancy her.

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net

She was like 40 but okay

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

Fish20 wrote:

Her lips are too weird and has shitty makeup

I found the shitty makeup added to it.

Do I like trashy now?

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tP1nu-qNu7Q/maxresdefault.jpg

These cunts

I need to watch Darker than Black again and actually finish it.

Bill Potts is the most recent companion in Doctor Who and she is by far the least hot and is an SJW. Probably the worst companion in the show's 50+ year history and she is also the least good looking. Even the old as fuck (relatively) Donna has like 4 points over her.
http://www.washingtonblade.com/content/files/2017/03/Bill_Potts_Doctor_Who_Screenshot_600_by_400.jpg

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote: