It's already retarded enough of a system
Trump admin floating the idea of getting rid of the 90 day visiting rule
The fuck

Fuck this bullshit mang.
China is getting way worse.
U.S. is getting worse.
Everything's fuckin gay lol

Re: Everything's pretty fucked now lol

Western Europe will be the new middle east and North America will be the new Soviet Union? Maybe.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

I'd rather have gays than muslims. The gays might blow a load in your face, but the muslims might just blow up completely. What I don't understand are those fags for islam rallies, that makes no fucking sense.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

I hang out with gay dudes and none of them have ever blown a wad in my face or anywhere near me lol

Thats what you get for swallowing :^)

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

6 (edited by Fish20 2018-05-30 03:34:16)

Worst gays can do is ruin the nuclear family. Muslims hate women. I literally don't understand why the left protects muslims LOL NOTALLMUSLIMS

except when in 2 generations they outnumber whites 2/3 to 1, then sharia law comes to Germany/France/etc.

Goodbye western civilization.

inb4 slippery slope fallacy.

it's just plain obvious. white people having not even enough to kids to sustain current population.

meanwhile Muslims raising 3-6+ little freedom haters.

have fun with that EU

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

Poverty and destabilization cause increased birth rates, and money causes less.
Kinda brought it on ourselves. Fucking a group of people like that over a long enough
time line will produce more of them or something lol. Idk I'm drunk.

8 (edited by Fish20 2018-05-30 03:43:26)

Same that's why I post my opinions here and not Facebook where family would be like haha gay and then be liek "dats offenseive" or something even though i am not friends with any muslim.

why the fuck do i still have FB anyway

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

tbh i still thought araby was funny but that's the kind of thing that will be common in the FREE WORLD

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

I want a philosopher king