Re: Controversial Opinions V.2

You don't think more than the requirements, of the objective, its efficient. This type of endless thinking is just a result of asking "why do i do X" until you get to the abstract.

I'm starting to think SaintV just takes random phrases of shitty web based personality tests and rips them out of context to fuck with people

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Fish20 wrote:

I feel the state of edgists using the darknedgyist doctrine has deteriorated due to the jobists however the antijobist populace of darknedgyism has fallen to boredism and now they are ismists.

The only way to be an "edgist" outside of living in your parents basement or having a trust fund past a certain age would be to be homeless by choice. An option I do not think the majority of the current posters on DNE could stomach unless they had no other choice.

Instead, you have aspiring "jobists". Even the ismists only come here to escape their jobist oppression.

There are ways out, though. But these ways out may not be practical at the time.

I think Books like Mien Kampf, 120 Days of Sodom, etc. should be included in libraries and book stores for educational purposes.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

680 (edited by Alistoriv 2017-03-23 20:53:00)

Swift wrote:

- 21st century Western Stalinists are fundamentally different from Western Stalinists in the early-mid 20th century - rather than simply being ignorant of what was really going down in the Soviet Union/China/Cuba/etc. and seeing those nations as the centre of workers' power, Stalinists today are just edgelords obsessed with Soviet militarism, authoritarianism and the unity of social democracy with tanks

I generally agree, to be an ML in this day and age you need to either be ignorant of or willfully ignore the endemic issues of bureaucracy & lack of worker control in 20th century states like the USSR. Also fuck Nazbols.

sloth wrote:

How the fuck do you guys even have time to philosphorise about this bullcrap of stalinist, communist, marxist, leftist, nazis, conservatives and the 79 other genders there are?

i'm doing a degree in philosophy and politics + in a commie group + no job

Man, did you hear about the philosohpy company that just opened downtown? Me neither.

Just kidding. Used to be pretty good at philosophy in ethics. A teacher suggested me to study philosophy but there ain't no money in there.

Btw, what makes blood red? Communism.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

There is if you're willing to relentlessy market yourself and make your work essentially incomprehensible!

Jew is not a race and they should not be protected from hate speech just because they were in the holocaust. I don't see similar protection for gypsies. They deserve to be fucking shit on tbh. lol claim white privilege but jews sre the most privileged whites possible but they are protected by the left for some reason hahahaha no fuck you.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

Jews are fucking dope fuck you

maybe but anyone who protects them is dumb, they aren't getting oppressed for shit

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

Fish20 wrote:

maybe but anyone who protects them is dumb, they aren't getting oppressed for shit

Remember the six gorillion.

God wrote:

When the race war comes I'd rather be on the Jews' side not gonna lie

Fish20 wrote:

i agree