Topic: schedule

do you guise ever make a schedule thing for when you do things like haha I will wake up at 9am and then eat coffee and then go to work at X time then do coding bullshit at whatever time, or do you just bullshit around? cause I basically can't get most things done in a timely manner and wake up at either 8am or like 2pm so yeah. sorry for bad grammar I'm tired

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Re: schedule

Not really. I make post it notes though. "Do X before Y". Helps a lot.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

nah

i wake up about an hr before i have to be at work

only have one day off a week so that's when i sleep in and do laundry/other boring shit

I've tried a lot and it never really sticks.
Not sure why. Even if I can stick to it for a few days, it
usually fucks up eventually. The only thing I've been (semi)
consistently doing is working out, and that's basically gotten down
to once a week because I keep getting really drunk with friends.

I need to get adderall again.

I have a loose schedule revolving around whether or not I have worked out the day before. Sometimes I'll write down what shit I need to get done for the day If I ever get busy but other than that, I don't do too much with my life.

Should drink less and go really hard at fitness, but that would involve abandoning my social life and me becoming independent.

Working towards a healthy, good routine takes time and, more importantly, self-sacrifice. It's more often than not a total shit-show imo

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

I've been using a checklist at work. well it's inside a plastic thing, cross things off with marker, then wipe it off and start again the next day

definitely helps

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Obscured wrote:

I have a loose schedule revolving around whether or not I have worked out the day before. Sometimes I'll write down what shit I need to get done for the day If I ever get busy but other than that, I don't do too much with my life.

Should drink less and go really hard at fitness, but that would involve abandoning my social life and me becoming independent.

Working towards a healthy, good routine takes time and, more importantly, self-sacrifice. It's more often than not a total shit-show imo

Yeah. Gotta sacrifice the now for the future. Got to be less impulsive, more disciplined. Lifes hard. I guess that how jobs work, well any type of work. Slugging through the shit so the future is better. I don't think living in the moment 100% is truly possible, or we'd all be dead.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol