Topic: weird forum thread about us

Did someone post this before? I don't remember:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/darknedgy … ite.17774/
I don't know wtf the thing is but it's a using enough to read.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Re: weird forum thread about us

lol

Did we ever figure out which one is the minority? I think it's absent. I want to marginalize and bully him, because homolove <3
I like KiwiFarms. They seem an interesting source for obscure web forums. Too bad they had no idea of the massive lulz provided during the spam raid thing.

AH and for the lulz, there is their review on good old SS: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/school-su … t-1282045.

Awesome. is SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT a lolcow?

Somebody, send a link to Kiwi Farms to HuffPost or some shitty "media" outlet. Cyberbulling is real ma folks!

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Who was the traitor?

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

It's like a game of Mafia. Online. Nice.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

6 (edited by Obscured 2018-06-13 19:27:53)

sloth wrote:

It's like a game of Mafia. Online. Nice.

Someone's going to get whacked doxxed.

Eh I have neither the time nor the energy to take on something like that. It's mildly amusing tbh. Also from the pictures they never have seemed to have access to MUH SECRETS!

God wrote:

I think it's flattering.
the only thing I'm upset about is that I wasn't mentioned personally. we all know I'm the most important one here......

the most funny thing you did was "it's just a cat" I still think that's hillarious. well mostly rawn's reaction to it

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Fish20 wrote:

the most funny thing you did was "it's just a cat" I still think that's hillarious. well mostly rawn's reaction to it

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File … 380897.jpg

i tried to post the image directly but am too dumb to figure it out. it's a dead cat.

I wonder if the cat was dead before the person removed its organs.

That is just disgusting.

God wrote:

Obscured wrote:

probably

absentinsomniac wrote:
Obscured wrote:

probably

You never know on the internet.

i miss araby

also the snitch can't be me since this is the only forum i ''''use''''

lol, that is just what a snitch would say...

God wrote: