Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#26 2018-01-01 11:18:19

stadiums ghost
Member
Registered: 2017-12-22
Posts: 67

Re: anybody remember me?

EFS I REMEBER YOU even if you don't remember me
i was thinking about your posts the other day....i was like 'what was his name? elfy?'

your profile picture was jack sparrow right?

Offline

#27 2018-01-01 11:28:34

stadiums ghost
Member
Registered: 2017-12-22
Posts: 67

Re: anybody remember me?

SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:

sv i think you're being a little too optimistic. If you really have 22 or whatever I would sell them once it hits like 50k, but then again if I'm wrong and you're right my advice would be pretty fucking horrible. but if I'm right and it crashes to like a few hundred or 1 or 2k and stays there (which I think is likely but idk what im talking about) you'll wish you'd sold.

The average bitcoin user wouldn't sell until 200k.
7a1a548dad2e3f9b5cab9a48bff6d61f.png
Theres no reason to de invest, when large firms are starting to pump in so much money right now. Bitcoin, eretheum, and lite coin have all seen huge jumps.

it's down!!!!! at like 12k right now!!!!!!! its the CRASH the end is nigh!!!!!

no seriously though, what other altcoins are you invested in? I have a little money in litecoin (like $50 lol) and am planning to invest in monero once i have enough money to fucking afford rent

Offline

#28 2018-01-01 19:59:55

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,288

Re: anybody remember me?

shit fuck I might invest in coinbase again. where do you buy/sell


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#29 2018-01-09 23:11:51

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 7,029

Re: anybody remember me?

stadiums ghost wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:

sv i think you're being a little too optimistic. If you really have 22 or whatever I would sell them once it hits like 50k, but then again if I'm wrong and you're right my advice would be pretty fucking horrible. but if I'm right and it crashes to like a few hundred or 1 or 2k and stays there (which I think is likely but idk what im talking about) you'll wish you'd sold.

The average bitcoin user wouldn't sell until 200k.
7a1a548dad2e3f9b5cab9a48bff6d61f.png
Theres no reason to de invest, when large firms are starting to pump in so much money right now. Bitcoin, eretheum, and lite coin have all seen huge jumps.

it's down!!!!! at like 12k right now!!!!!!! its the CRASH the end is nigh!!!!!

no seriously though, what other altcoins are you invested in? I have a little money in litecoin (like $50 lol) and am planning to invest in monero once i have enough money to fucking afford rent

monero, eretheum, bch, lite coin. about i put about 30k total in all of them spread by how much i thought each one was gonna do.

Offline

#30 2018-07-28 07:33:05

Efs
Member
From: Australia
Registered: 2012-06-11
Posts: 3,235

Re: anybody remember me?

SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:

sv i think you're being a little too optimistic. If you really have 22 or whatever I would sell them once it hits like 50k, but then again if I'm wrong and you're right my advice would be pretty fucking horrible. but if I'm right and it crashes to like a few hundred or 1 or 2k and stays there (which I think is likely but idk what im talking about) you'll wish you'd sold.

The average bitcoin user wouldn't sell until 200k.
7a1a548dad2e3f9b5cab9a48bff6d61f.png
Theres no reason to de invest, when large firms are starting to pump in so much money right now. Bitcoin, eretheum, and lite coin have all seen huge jumps.

it's down!!!!! at like 12k right now!!!!!!! its the CRASH the end is nigh!!!!!

no seriously though, what other altcoins are you invested in? I have a little money in litecoin (like $50 lol) and am planning to invest in monero once i have enough money to fucking afford rent

monero, eretheum, bch, lite coin. about i put about 30k total in all of them spread by how much i thought each one was gonna do.

My top 3 coins atm are Monero, Syscoin and Factom. I do have other coins too like Eth, Ltc, btc, ark etc though. Although I'm watching quite a few coins to buy or just that interested in but some of them are labelled as more risky so I won't recommend them unless anyone wants the info.

loon_attic wrote:

shit fuck I might invest in coinbase again. where do you buy/sell

Coinbase fees are shit plus they don't offer that many coins. It also depends if you want to have fiat deposits.

Bittrex: Trusted exchange, medium-high # of alts, no fiat afaik

QuadriaCX: Best option if you live in Canda, not many alts though.

Gemini: Trusted exchange, great platform, fiat but not many alts.

Binance: Most popular and most amount of alts (Like a shit tonne) but no fiat deposit

GDAX/Coinbase Pro: Trusted, has fiat deposits but not many alts

Quione: All rounder, some alts, fiat deposit

If you want to margin trade there's also Bitmex and Bitfinex but I don't think you'll need that.

Last edited by Efs (2018-07-28 07:34:41)

Offline

#31 2018-08-04 05:47:31

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 7,029

Re: anybody remember me?

I reccomend going one full bitcoin before going into anything else.

Offline

#32 2018-10-29 19:45:41

Overgod
Member
Registered: 2018-10-29
Posts: 5

Re: anybody remember me?

I wouldn't invest in crypto. Crypto-currencies are probably massively overpriced by wishful thinkers. While I support them, most people trade convenience for sovereignty. In the long term they may be adopted more widely, but that doesn't mean that there aren't bubbles until then. Just think of the dot com bubble. The situation in crypto seems to be pretty similar, just that it isn't even clear that it will become really relevant in the long-term, like the Web companies did.

Offline

#33 2018-10-30 16:53:18

sloth
WITNESS ME
From: Spurdoland
Registered: 2012-06-17
Posts: 7,910

Re: anybody remember me?

Any currency that can hardly be fucked with by governments or banks will sooner or later be pretty useful.


Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Offline

#34 2018-10-31 01:32:23

Overgod
Member
Registered: 2018-10-29
Posts: 5

Re: anybody remember me?

Even if that is the case, there may still be a bubble. The Web has also gotten pretty useful, but most people who invested in 1999 regretted it.

Offline

#35 2018-11-01 04:00:20

sloth
WITNESS ME
From: Spurdoland
Registered: 2012-06-17
Posts: 7,910

Re: anybody remember me?

Hey, if I'm gonna die, might as well suck a few dicks. have my dick sucked.


Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB