Re: anybody remember me?

EFS I REMEBER YOU even if you don't remember me
i was thinking about your posts the other day....i was like 'what was his name? elfy?'

your profile picture was jack sparrow right?

SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:

sv i think you're being a little too optimistic. If you really have 22 or whatever I would sell them once it hits like 50k, but then again if I'm wrong and you're right my advice would be pretty fucking horrible. but if I'm right and it crashes to like a few hundred or 1 or 2k and stays there (which I think is likely but idk what im talking about) you'll wish you'd sold.

The average bitcoin user wouldn't sell until 200k.
https://i.gyazo.com/7a1a548dad2e3f9b5cab9a48bff6d61f.png
Theres no reason to de invest, when large firms are starting to pump in so much money right now. Bitcoin, eretheum, and lite coin have all seen huge jumps.

it's down!!!!! at like 12k right now!!!!!!! its the CRASH the end is nigh!!!!!

no seriously though, what other altcoins are you invested in? I have a little money in litecoin (like $50 lol) and am planning to invest in monero once i have enough money to fucking afford rent

shit fuck I might invest in coinbase again. where do you buy/sell

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

stadiums ghost wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:

sv i think you're being a little too optimistic. If you really have 22 or whatever I would sell them once it hits like 50k, but then again if I'm wrong and you're right my advice would be pretty fucking horrible. but if I'm right and it crashes to like a few hundred or 1 or 2k and stays there (which I think is likely but idk what im talking about) you'll wish you'd sold.

Theres no reason to de invest, when large firms are starting to pump in so much money right now. Bitcoin, eretheum, and lite coin have all seen huge jumps.

no seriously though, what other altcoins are you invested in? I have a little money in litecoin (like $50 lol) and am planning to invest in monero once i have enough money to fucking afford rent

monero, eretheum, bch, lite coin. about i put about 30k total in all of them spread by how much i thought each one was gonna do.

30 (edited by Efs 2018-07-28 07:34:41)

SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:
stadiums ghost wrote:

monero, eretheum, bch, lite coin. about i put about 30k total in all of them spread by how much i thought each one was gonna do.

My top 3 coins atm are Monero, Syscoin and Factom. I do have other coins too like Eth, Ltc, btc, ark etc though. Although I'm watching quite a few coins to buy or just that interested in but some of them are labelled as more risky so I won't recommend them unless anyone wants the info.

loon_attic wrote:

shit fuck I might invest in coinbase again. where do you buy/sell

Coinbase fees are shit plus they don't offer that many coins. It also depends if you want to have fiat deposits.

Bittrex: Trusted exchange, medium-high # of alts, no fiat afaik

QuadriaCX: Best option if you live in Canda, not many alts though.

Gemini: Trusted exchange, great platform, fiat but not many alts.

Binance: Most popular and most amount of alts (Like a shit tonne) but no fiat deposit

GDAX/Coinbase Pro: Trusted, has fiat deposits but not many alts

Quione: All rounder, some alts, fiat deposit

If you want to margin trade there's also Bitmex and Bitfinex but I don't think you'll need that.

I reccomend going one full bitcoin before going into anything else.