Topic: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

God, I am so sick of these right-wing/alt-right/alt-light/intellectual dark web/super cool spooky virginboi figures complaining about how the left is unwilling to debate them.

Types like Jordan Peterson will say that leftists and Marxists don't have the balls to debate him while he dodges offers to debate from Slajov Zizek and Douglas Lain. Dumbass drugbro Joe Rogan does the same shit while only having right-wingers, UFC-related figures and 'concerned centrists' who conveniently just made a speech/book/whatever about how the left are evil on his podcast. Young Libs and Institute of Public Affairs (a right-wing think tank in Aus) will do the same shit while avoiding debates/cancelling debate plans etc.

And then whenever any of these types eventually agree to a debate and don't wuss out, they'll spend the first half of the debate bragging about how they finally made their opponent cave into having the debate.

I'm sick of these idiots and intellectual charlatans in general, but for fuck's sake for all their talk of how cowardly leftists supposedly are they're the biggest fucking cowards of the them all.

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

Zizek seems neurotic and anyone who labels themselves a communist is discredited as a moron. As for the other guy, seems nothing more than a glorified blogger. I agree about Joe Rogan. He's like the Broscience poster child.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

Yer all a bunch of communist fags.


But seriously, this is the trend that is taking place: If you don't want to discuss with somebody, discredit them.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

>communists
why would you even bother with them, their ideas fail every time.
also joe rogan has all sorts of glib left leaning people on his show all the time.

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

Fish20 wrote:

Zizek seems neurotic and anyone who labels themselves a communist is discredited as a moron. As for the other guy, seems nothing more than a glorified blogger. I agree about Joe Rogan. He's like the Broscience poster child.

Yet all kinds of LaRouche-y right-wingers are treated like prophets

I also forgot how triggered right-wingers get when their favourites get interviewed and the interviewer dares to try and challenge them/ask remotely difficult questions etc.

Like wtf do they not get what the point of interviews are, yes they usually suck at it but everyone but Dave Rubin and H3H3 knows that you're actually supposed to try and challenge the interviewee on at least something

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

h3h3 is  comedy innit lmao?


Debates in general are just for public awareness of your cause anyway. Nothing very productive gets done in them, no one's gonna change their mind except maybe some kids who aren't already set in their ways who are watching, and it seems more like an ego thing than a good way of getting to the bottom of some question.

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

alt-light/intellectual dark web/super cool spooky virginboi

tfw this is pretty much what i used to be

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

SaintVicious wrote:

>communists
why would you even bother with them, their ideas fail every time.
also joe rogan has all sorts of glib left leaning people on his show all the time.

rogan has mostly "left by proxy" types, not people with well thought out politcal views

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

absentinsomniac wrote:

h3h3 is  comedy innit lmao?


Debates in general are just for public awareness of your cause anyway. Nothing very productive gets done in them, no one's gonna change their mind except maybe some kids who aren't already set in their ways who are watching, and it seems more like an ego thing than a good way of getting to the bottom of some question.

Yeah to be fair this is basically true and 100% the explicit attitude people take in public political debates

Bolster up your side, rile people up against your opposition, get people who already like you to like you even more etc.

Fish20 wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

>communists
why would you even bother with them, their ideas fail every time.
also joe rogan has all sorts of glib left leaning people on his show all the time.

rogan has mostly "left by proxy" types, not people with well thought out politcal views

i've seen him have a few 'left' people like steven pinker and such on his podcast but they're usually 'leftists' who have built their image on disdain for the modern left

10

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

I get the same vibe from both extremes.

Radical left is all polygender attack-helicopter and thinks everyone to the right is fascist. Insert trigger warning + can you please sign this consent form?

Radical right is all hurdur left sucks, im not racist but niggers have low IQ gotta fight da deep state!11!

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

everyone's political views are fucking gay

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

Swift wrote:

[
i've seen him have a few 'left' people like steven pinker and such on his podcast but they're usually 'leftists' who have built their image on disdain for the modern left

the modern left (as far as america) is going through a massive split the right did in 2006, identity politics are trash and so is anyone who engages.

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

Right-wingers should shut the fuck up.

:^)

Re: Right-wingers should shut the fuck up about 'debates'

Alistoriv wrote:

Right-wingers should shut the fuck up.

:^)

Send them to the gulag mr commie

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol