Re: Reccommend animes that aren't shit

Pokemon DP
Yugioh 5dicks
One Piece 4kids dub
Sailor moon

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

absentinsomniac wrote:

98% of anime intro's fucking suck ass

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

28 (edited by TheWake 2014-07-09 04:55:00)

Good intro:

muh nostalgia

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

I never was a fan of anime.
But I did watch a bit of Tenjho Tenge years ago and thought it was decent.

God wrote:

I guess this makes me an animu pleb.

>tfw tried to watch Full Metal Alchemist because this girl really liked it
>Got bored 2 episodes in
>forgot about it

I've never been one for these sorts of things.

Yeah, FullMetal Alchemist SUCKS!!!!

Duelix Linux

Monster was p. Good.

Madoka Magica is really amazing. Fate/zero is also great, though you should play the Fate/stay night VN first. (Not the anime, the anime sucks)

33 (edited by Ario 2014-07-28 20:35:18)

Nazo no Kanojo X/Mysterious Girlfriend X

oh, and Cowboy Bepop

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net

I must recommend Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X once again

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

35 (edited by Ario 2014-07-28 21:02:34)

FUCKING Welcome to the NHK, must watch although I liked the manga better. Not if you're a NEET tho, it hits too close to home.

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net

you niggas seen Boku No Hero Academia yet

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote: