A resource page, basically.
- Interviews from professionals within the educational field who became disillusioned with the modern school system and psychologists/sociologists who fear the damaging toll our school system takes on youth.
- Testimonials from former students who have questioned the schooling system, found out how damaging it was and found alternative ways to learn.
- Information on alternatives to school and colleges (Online learning, free learning, trade/vocational schools, community colleges, etc.) and information on where and how to apply of one of these institutions.
- Links to mental health groups, programs and other support groups for abused, homeless, LGBT, disabled, minority and other disenfranchised youths groups left behind in the school system.
- Links as to where and how one can acquire their GED, take the PSAT, SAT, study/tutoring groups, etc.
- Links to places on the web with a wide array of knowledge for free (Wikipedia, Gutenberg books, archive.org.etc) or a map to nearby libraries and other places of learning that one can go to educate themselves.
And probably some more that I might add later.
"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."