Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2012-06-11 00:44:48

Reptorian

Alternative medicines/treatments to current pharmacological drugs

This is the thread to share alternative medicines.

A note- I am not advising you to take those medicines/treatments, it's always best to consult a doctor before taking any of those or looking into supported treatment.

Fruits;Vegetable;Nuts- Those carry antibiotic properties which can be used against MRSAs. Cheapest and it can be used to reduce problems or delay problems over time though I would recomend that you do not combine it actively with antibiotic.

- http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/ … -superbugs One example

Collodial Silver- It has been marketed as the world's most powerful antibiotic and even the most resistant microbes cannot survive at a certain dosage level of silver. Treatment is cheap on those though they can get pretty expensive for such a home treatment. It also been reported to be used for thousands of years. 

- http://www.naturodoc.com/library/medsma … silver.htm

Bacteriophages- Those are viruses that can kill bacterias and they are highly adaptable. They can kill over 80 percent all the way to 100 percent of bacterias while new phages can be formed in matters of few day. So even resistance to those viruses will not be a problem. Treatment using this can cost over 3000 dollars.

-Go look this one yourself, plenty of sources to show it.  Go also look up the others.

Last edited by Reptorian (2012-06-11 00:58:54)

#2 2012-06-12 21:24:21

OG-Kirby

Re: Alternative medicines/treatments to current pharmacological drugs

Hmm. First bot or just hippie?

#3 2012-06-12 23:35:21

loon_attic
Banned

shoving banana up ass very good treatment for hemorrhoids

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#4 2012-06-13 01:56:40

Reptorian

OG-Kirby wrote:

Hmm. First bot or just hippie?

It's me from school-survival. I'm visual.

#5 2012-06-13 02:19:03

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

I wouldn't use colloidal silver, I like being healthy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria#Colloidal_silver

Since the 1990s, "colloidal silver" has been marketed as an alternative medicine product, with unsubstantiated, and in some jurisdictions illegal, claims of effectiveness. Medical authorities advise against the use of such colloidal silver preparations, as does the published medical literature, because of their lack of proven effectiveness and the risk of side effects.[19][20]

Colloidal silver preparations primarily deliver inactive metallic silver, rather than the active microbicidal silver ion.[5] There is no scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of colloidal silver in vivo. Some in vitro studies demonstrate an anti-bacterial effect of colloidal silver,[21] although one study in 2004 of a colloidal silver solution marketed on the Internet showed no such antimicrobial activity.[22] Most recently are claims that nano-colloidal silver products do not cause argyria. This has neither been proven nor disproven due to the lack of independent study either way.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

#6 2012-06-28 04:14:23

Bizarro4
Banned

For stress and maladjustment:
Cannabis

#7 2012-06-28 04:36:38

Fish20
sea creature
Website

When you have a sore throat drink lemon juice.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

#8 2012-06-28 04:39:12

RAWN PAW

Rub Rosemary on your dick to make it bigger.

#9 2012-06-28 07:29:49

bulgvar
Hamburgers are glorious

For blocked nose: Masturbate

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

Board footer