Topic: heeeeeyyyy looooooool

lets see if we can just manage to count to 50. The last Thread called 'Here we count to a million', has gone off topic.

i'll start.

http://i.imgur.com/ZFUTd.png

2 (edited by SaintVicious 2012-07-06 18:05:58)

Re: heeeeeyyyy looooooool

Fuck you mods I said Niggers and I meant niggers.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

I am not attracted to the right angles or to the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. I am attracted to free-flowing, sensual curves. The curves that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuousness of its rivers, in the waves of the ocean and on the body of a beloved woman... - Oscar Niemeyer

http://i.imgur.com/sWe0ITL.jpg?2

?

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

?????

SwiftEscudo wrote:

?????

YOURE SO KAWAII DESU HIDING BEHIND JAPANESE

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Lunatic wrote:
SwiftEscudo wrote:

?????

a.

memfags aplenty here despite your assertion to the otherwise.

At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality... We must strive every day so that this love of living humanity will be transformed into actual deeds, into acts that serve as examples, as a moving force.

-Che Guevara

I am not attracted to the right angles or to the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. I am attracted to free-flowing, sensual curves. The curves that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuousness of its rivers, in the waves of the ocean and on the body of a beloved woman... - Oscar Niemeyer

http://i.imgur.com/sWe0ITL.jpg?2

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:
Lunatic wrote:
SwiftEscudo wrote:

?????

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!

You'll be lucky if you get people to count to 3.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

sorry my name is gaben how do u count to 3?