Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#26 2012-07-15 05:13:43

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

Re: Ron Paul or Barack Obama?

Business licenses are B.S. I could see certificates telling people you're government approved, but, as far as keeping people out of a market, that's too restrictive.

I live in a rural area, and most people here live pretty "domesticated" as far as I can tell. Although we do have a garden and chickens (which are evil creatures).

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

#27 2012-07-15 23:29:49

Ahab

Delusional or dishonest? I'll pick delusional. At least the delusional guy is honest. Ron Paul all the way, even though both options are pretty shitty. I'd say Paul at least sticks with his principles, no matter how dumb some of them are, and Obama has to be one of the biggest pussies in a long time whether he's honest or not.

"When one is frightened of the truth then it is never the whole truth that one has an inkling of." - Ludwig Wittgenstein

#28 2012-07-15 23:39:47

gore
*looses shit internally*

If one goes about fixing the economy, removing welfare first thing would be a bad idea. It would be impossible to get a job because the Christian Weston Chandlers of the world will be flooding the job market.

366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -SilentCynic

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

#29 2012-07-15 23:51:44

HeartofShadows
What do you know of... Cthulhu?

Ahab wrote:

Delusional or dishonest? I'll pick delusional. At least the delusional guy is honest. Ron Paul all the way, even though both options are pretty shitty. I'd say Paul at least sticks with his principles, no matter how dumb some of them are, and Obama has to be one of the biggest pussies in a long time whether he's honest or not.

Ron paul quit after running away with all the campaign money.
it amazes me when people always think there are good politicians out there.

Last edited by HeartofShadows (2012-07-15 23:55:26)

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never bothered me a bit."

Mark Twain

#30 2012-07-15 23:53:22

RAWN PAW

HeartofShadows wrote:
Ahab wrote:

Ron paul quit after running away with all the campaign money.
it amazes me when people always thing there are good politicians out there.

So, Ghost was spot-on when he said he was gonna do that months ago? God damn!

#31 2012-07-15 23:56:52

HeartofShadows

RAWN PAW wrote:

So, Ghost was spot-on when he said he was gonna do that months ago? God damn!

Yep and is standing by his son while he endorses romney(happened a few days ago) and is asking for more donations.
Albert einstein said it was madness to repeat the same process and expect a different result.

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never bothered me a bit."

Mark Twain

#32 2012-07-16 00:08:47

HeartofShadows

Ahab wrote:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSpNm8Q … r_embedded[/video]

Not into the 9/11 debate but this pretty much shows ron paul and how devoted to his principles he is.

You're right! That's exactly what he told the American people, completely contradicting himself just months before at the 911 rallys for victims families wanting truth and justice regarding their loved ones who died. He gets on live TV at a Presidential debate finally, and he says THIS !!! ...and the poor sheep just go baaaaa baaaaaa Ron Paul is our leeeeeeeaderrrrrrrrrr we will follow him anyway. It is sick.

Amen!

vudumojo

Last edited by HeartofShadows (2012-07-16 00:10:07)

Mark Twain

#33 2012-07-16 00:14:57

Ahab

Hahaha, sometimes I forget I've avoided following politics for a couple years now....some of my '2008' mindset still speaks for itself...Jesus fuckChrist that was a schmucky statement I made about Paul. So the old man has 4 million still sitting around? Fucking hilarious.

Last edited by Ahab (2012-07-16 00:22:12)

"When one is frightened of the truth then it is never the whole truth that one has an inkling of." - Ludwig Wittgenstein

#34 2012-07-16 02:36:22

gore
*looses shit internally*

So glad I decided to be an anarchist and give up the whole Ron Paul thing.

INB4 911 debate.

Last edited by gore (2012-07-16 02:40:36)

366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -SilentCynic

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

#35 2012-07-16 15:13:42

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

HeartofShadows wrote:
Ahab wrote:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSpNm8Q … r_embedded[/video]

Not into the 9/11 debate but this pretty much shows ron paul and how devoted to his principles he is.

You're right! That's exactly what he told the American people, completely contradicting himself just months before at the 911 rallys for victims families wanting truth and justice regarding their loved ones who died. He gets on live TV at a Presidential debate finally, and he says THIS !!! ...and the poor sheep just go baaaaa baaaaaa Ron Paul is our leeeeeeeaderrrrrrrrrr we will follow him anyway. It is sick.

Amen!

vudumojo

Looks to me like he's being smarter than most of the retards out there. 9/11 is a hot button issue that can end a presidential campaign like snap.

I really don't see it.

And as for the money, last election it got rolled over into the Campaign for Liberty, not his pockets. I don't know about this election cycle.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

Board footer